Friday 8 October 2010

You tube video...

I have created my video on 'Starting out on BAPP' and uploaded it to you tube. I decided to film a background and add music and annotation rather than speaking as it symbolised what I wanted to portray. I decided to slowly zoom out on a tree to show a changing perspective and things becoming clearer as time goes on.

At first I found it quite challenging to upload the video and edit it as my technology skills need some work! I have never used you tube before so it was all a bit alien. Eventually I found my way and managed to upload the video and edit it in the way I wanted. I found it very insightful to use this tool as I had no idea you could do so many things on you tube. Now I have used it once I will be much more likely to use it to my advantage in the future and perhaps to promote myself as a performer. I can definately say I have now learnt a new skill!

After I created it I realised that I don't think it is on my you tube channel and I am unsure of how to get it on there but here is the link to my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2Ckp44S00

All comments as always will be greatly appreciated

1 comment:

  1. Great analogy with the tree coming into focus! REALLY must do mine tomorrow, I have it brainstormed, just need to film! Well done for getting to grips with youtube, you're right, it is such an invaluable tool for hosting things such as showreels.

    ReplyDelete