Tuesday 15 February 2011

New SIG thread on facebook page...

Hi everyone, just to let you all know that I started the first thread for a SIG on the facebook page just to get the ball rolling. I have called it 'The Television Industry' as this relates to my inquiry and is something I need to research, look in to and discuss. If this interests anyone else at all then please feel free to join and raise any interesting topics, thoughts, issues, questions etc or if you just have something which may be helpful to anyone else!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie..
    i went in the page but i was unable to find your thread? maybe a link would be great!
    ans I'll try and add you on Facebook..
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to discussions and it should be there. Ross has also started another one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie,

    your inquiry on - "How do you break in to a new section of the industry" has a few similarities with my inquiry, as I am investigating how to break into the field of Arts Management from a teaching and performing background. I will pass through your SIG every now and then.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, I just saw this audition in the Stage and didn't know if it would be of any interest to you:

    http://www.thestage.co.uk/recruitment/advert.php/2710/auditions

    xxx

    ReplyDelete